intimacy?!?!

dani

Reaction score
I"m not trying to get all nosey or inpersonal but I hear alot of people say that when they were pregnant their sex drive went off the charts they couldnt get enough of it. I'm the complete opposite i used to not beable to get enough of it before getting pregnant and now that Im pregnant its the last thing on my mind. I dunno why but I dont get into it as much as i did 6months ago.

i feel bad for my boyfriend but i dunno what to do i just feel so uncomfortable and sick most of the time that i dont have the energy to go to work let alone make love. is this the same for anyone else or am i going nuts???

It seems to be quite normal for most people on here actually.

In my house things are the same as always. I wish I was having more and the DH has put BD at the bottom of his priority list as usual!

I do keep reminding him that we need to make the most of things while we still can and that doesn't really seem to work.

Even though I lost sight of my waistline months ago, I still try to dress nicely and wear make-up etc, as not feeling my best is the easiest way to stop me feeling attractive/sexy etc etc.

We are aiming for naughty stuff once a week at the moment and it seems to be suiting us both, but I am looking forward to my weekend away.

:D :D :wink:

i went right off sex at teh start, from about 6 to 16 weeks ish we didnt do it atall.

then from 16 weeksish to about 20 my sex drive came back full force and i needed it all the time, i think i wore my OH out bless him lol

now its much more even, i dont not want it, but i dont feel i need it either, can prob take or leave it so its about once maybe twice a week at the mo.

sorry if this was to much info lol

hello

Not to worry i hear its quite normal, my bf and i are definetely not as active as we used to be cuz every time its not comfortable for me and its like i cant fully enjoy my self. Maybe our babys just dont want us getting that close lol, Well try not to worry cuz for the most part your preg will fly by like nothing and then it'll hopefully be as enjoyable as before.
Arent we lucky to have our men who stick with us through that lol.
Well take care Katrina :D

I've not had an ounce of sex drive since conception. However, a couple of nights ago I had a really sexy dream about my OH which made me want to 'do it', but when it came to it, I couldn't do it cos it was soooooo painful, I felt like a virgin. I have absolutely no lubrication whatsoever, I don't know where it's gone :?

I get the urge every once in awhile and it hurts like crazy so then i get so upset with my self that i cant do it for my bf and i pray he wont leave me lol which i know he wont....its just not as comfortable with a big baby belly and i dont feel so attractive lol im glad im not the only one going threw this right now

I'm so relieved Dani I thought it was just me. Do you reckon the hormones are causing the dryness?? Or just that we don't really want to do it??

I think its a lil bit of both thats doing it to us. Ive heard that some womans sex drives are off the charts as there pregnancy prorgresses and some dont have the urge at all which is where i fit into lol. dont get me wrong i love sex when im not pregnant but right now its so uncomfortable and i try to enjoy myself but i cant. thank god that our significant others are so understanding or else i dunno what id do. but itll all be worth it in the end when we get to hold our lil ones yay!!1

i have found im getting the same prob right now too, I dont tend to notice it so much at teh time coz i get caught up in the moment, but afterwards i hurt and its not nice :(

pain definetly is not a good thing on top of all the stuff were going threw with our pregnancies...its just like no position is comfortable enough to enjoy it geeeeeeeeez if only it was easier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back