Intigestion

BUGGY82

Reaction score
Is anyone else suffering this early on with indegestion?
It's killing me :-(

Last edited:
I did, it was awful! On the days when I didn't have sickness, I had awful trapped wind, it was like it was on a loop - sickness for 3 days, followed by trapped wind for 3 days and one day off it I was lucky. It does get better, but apparently gets bad again towards the end when all your organs are squashed. In the first trimester your hormones are messing your digestion up. Hope it eases soon! x

Mines awful too! Heart burn n reflux to boot, I have a massive box of rennies on hand in the bag all day lol

Yeah ive had indigestion from the very start and im sorry to say it doesn't get any better :( it calmed down abit in the second trimester but now im in the third trimester its come back in full force :( it wakes me up in the night I have to take heartburn tablets with me everywhere its a nightmare so I know how u feel. That's been the main bug bear of my pregnancy but it will be worth it to have the little one. my advice is drink milk and take rennies avoid acidic foods and drink and eat small meals regularly other than that theres not much else we can do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back