Interesting cb reply

T84

Reaction score
Hey ladies, after last nights breakdown at all my 11 highs on cb advanced opk's I did some research. I got myself totally worked up that I haven't ovulated this month. I even ran a stick under water and still got a flashing smily (if only water was fertile! ;-) ) this was the reply I got and thought you might be interested....

Dear Mrs Smith

Thank you for your Clearblue online enquiry: 001564025A

We hope that you find the following useful. One of our Advisors has based their response upon the information that you have provided:

The number and position of the High Fertility days may vary from woman to woman and from cycle to cycle. 80% of women using this product in a clinical trial saw 4 or more fertile days. It will however be normal for some women to experience significantly more than 2 High Fertility days in all or some of their cycles.

Once the Holder detects an increase in estrogen High Fertility will be displayed. Your Holder will continue to display High Fertility until a significant rise in LH (LH surge) is detected irrespective of the sample used to run the test. If an LH surge is detected Peak Fertility will be displayed continually for 48 hours and it is not possible or necessary to perform any further tests. If an LH surge is not detected your Holder will continue to display High Fertility until tests are missed for 3 consecutive days. Not all of these days will be High Fertility days.

Some women will have a cycle where Peak Fertility is not detected. This does not necessarily mean that ovulation has not occurred, there are a number of reasons why Peak Fertility may not be displayed in a cycle.
Please ensure that you have:

• Performed a daily test starting from the correct day for your cycle length?
• Used first morning urine?

If testing correctly then you may wish to continue testing with test sticks from another pack – especially if your cycle length can vary. It is very important that you continue to use the same Holder for the whole cycle of testing. If the Holder is unable to detect Peak Fertility then an increased number of High Fertility days may be seen. Occasionally the absence of Peak Fertility may be due to an LH Surge that is at a lower level or of a shorter duration than typically expected.

Is it me or was the only relevant part to that the bottom bit? So what they're trying to say is that you might of ovulated but the tests might of missed your surge? I'm off to read the instructions again because I don't remember seeing that on it.

Not particularly helpful I'd say? Xx

Yeah not very helpful at all. Basically saying keep using my tests. Think I should just write it off this cycle. Bought a box of cheap tesco ones to see what they say and there is a second line but fainter than the control line so didn't really help me out much. I'm guessing you still get a fainter line after ov anyway??!! I'm giving up anyway, what will be will be. Don't like to think of all the bding being in vain x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back