intercourse issue! sorry if tmi :(

LucyB.

Reaction score
Ok, so me and my boyfriend haven't had sex in like 2 weeks, tonight we decided to do it and I Was really up for it but just couldn't get wet down there for some reason! So we put vaseline on it and tried and it still wouldn't go in :( he reasured me that he didn't mind and that it was just my body cos I was pregnant and I shouldn't feel bad but I just feel really upset about it all :( has any1 else had this? What did u do? Did u try vaseline? Xxx

It's not happened to me but the 'dried up' thing is unsurprising. It's the change in hormones that does it. I'm breastfeeding now and have the same issue. I'm not sure that Vaseline is the best option (can't remember why). Maybe try KY or another product that's made specially for it? Great that your man is understanding :)

It's defo normal for pregnancy. Like said above change in hormones etc. I am the complete opposite during pregnancy!!

Stock up on some lubes lol xxxx

My and my oh had a go at dtd last night for the first time since our BFP :shock: I had the same problem but with a bit of ky jelly all was ok. I did think it was strange as most posts say they have increased discharge, although I'm quite glad not too :) xx

I'm the same! And finding that even when we get going, it's slightly painful, I assume because it's too dry! I feel sorry for my husband, we've gone from having sex 3 times a week to maybe 3 times a month! He's very understanding and doesn't try and initiate it as he knows im not really feeling as up for it as I would have before x x

Bit of KY jelly'l work wonders Im sure hun dont worry about it :) and try not to let it put you off tryin again; you'v obv a very nice understanding man by your side!! I wish I had this problem :/ im the opposite with increase of discharge and with a kiss its like my waters have broke down there or somethin :L:L (TMI sorry) ha, but I guess both sides of the fence are a bit embarassin eh. Hope it gets better for ya xxx

I have the same issue with being a bit dry down there, we've gone from almost every day to once or twice a week! Thankfully my other half seems understanding but its really annoying me cos as much as I still want to Ive got so many worries still in my head that something is going to go wrong wrong with the baby and the fact that it hurts a little sometimes doesnt help either.

Im just hoping that it will get better soon and we can get back to normal! x

i have the same issue with being dry aswell, im sure its our hormones. Before i was pregnant it was no problem at all getting wet etc but now it doesnt seem to work lol...im still turned on but no wetness! I think i tense up too much now cause im pregnant as before i didnt have to worry about a little bean inside of me. x

It just makes me feel really crappy :( like I'm feeling fat and ugly anyway and now I can't even give him what he wants sexually :( he says its fine but I'm just embarrassed and insecure. A bit scared to try again, it was like something off the inbetweeners lol xxxx

I'm not sure if i'm dry down there or not but I do find it really uncomfortable. I know i'm a bit nervous in case of bleeding, but it just feels a bit different, not particularly enjoyable either!

We had "hanky panky" for the first time in ages this week (poor hubby has had to wait until I stopped throwing up and had enough energy!) - I was a little dry at first.

Poss TMI - when he went to go "inside" I was a little tight as we had not done it in a while. Was suddenly very aware that *If this feels tight now - imagine a head coming out!* Eeek!

Poss TMI - when he went to go "inside" I was a little tight as we had not done it in a while. Was suddenly very aware that *If this feels tight now - imagine a head coming out!* Eeek![/QUOTE]

Omg ive been thinking the same thing, Not had any action since conception and was always a little tight so am dreading it tbh x

Yes I think the same! It feels so much tighter as not doing it as much and I just keep thinking about getting a head out if I can't fit something that's a lot smaller in!! Eep'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back