Inspiration and help needed ladies....

bunnyhunny

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

First of all I would like to apologise for not being on here for a long while or posting (even though I do lurk around and read posts) I have also been very busy with renovating our home, work and studying a Law degree as well.

Anyway apart from all that I am so desperate now to start back TTC and hopefully to do IVF, but I do need to lose around 4 stones in weight to healthy enough for the IVF and also for a possible future pregnancy, So I am starting healthy eating programme on Monday 27th May (reason being is because I have loads of celebrations of meals out this week and weekend.....

Now Girlies I am looking to set up a post up on here for anyone who wants to join me in losing weight. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling with introducing ourselves to each other, getting know each other and sharing tips/ideas and keep posting with weight loss as well, if anyone is up for this.

I am happy to be honest as possible and put my starting weight up if you lot are as well? I will start the post of in a moment, so please look out for it, it will be called

'PF WEIGHT BUSTERS'

I really do hope everyone can join in, even if you are not intending to lose any weight, even just to share ideas etc...and have fun and laughs along the way.

Let's go girlies!

x

Good luck with your weight loss. It's good to be healthy anyway so think of it as something for you to achieve and hopefully it'll lead to your BFP and then you'll have the energy to chase after your baba when they're bigger!

My friend is doing a Body By Vi challenge which is like those shake diets and she swears by it. If you're intetested I will pass on her details.

M x

Im not overweight but I do want to eat more healthy so I will do it with you. Are you doing a specific diet or just eating better? I need to swap biccys and crisps for fruit and up the veg thats the main thing x

IBM in! Need to lose about 1 and a half stone to be in the healthy BMI range. Been trying but it's hard without support!!

Thanks Moley - if you can send me a PM to send over me the details

Gemma - I am not doing any specific diet at the moment, just healthy eating, which starts tomorrow for me!

Potter- Join in, more the merrier be lovely to swap food recipes and ideas.

I am starting tomorrow and I will be eating super healthy....can't wait. I am going gym on Tuesday after work. It will be a challenge, but I am up for this and I hope you ladies are to. If you are feeling low and not doing well then come on here, post and we can all join in to cheer everyone up and support each other, here goes ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back