Insomnia

girly2007

Reaction score
I'm up for work in less than 2 hours and I still haven't been to sleep!! It's not so much the heat I don't think - I just feel wired. I'm worrying now about the drive to work and how I'm going to cope with my shift when I'm so exhausted! AND I'm meant to be giving a colleague a lift :( xxx

I can totally sympathise hun. Fortunately I have always managed to get a couple of hours kip at least some point in the night. Do you have any other opportunities for a quick nap at other times of the day to help you raise your sleep quota? I sometimes have a quick nap when I get home from work or after tea at the moment. I borrowed this self hypnosis CD from work when I was stressed last year and listening to that is a good way to relax. Perhaps something like that might help you get off to sleep. I find it most difficult when I wake up needing the loo in the middle of the night and getting back to sleep then. xxx

I'll definitely try the hypnosis cds/downloads - anything is worth a try. I'm worried that napping during the day will make me more awake during the night now I'm in the 2nd tri. Up to week 13 I spent more time asleep than I did awake so I'm not used to this!

I had to call in sick to work. My husband told me it was 7.30 before I dropped to sleep and I woke up at 10 so hopefully I will sleep tonight. Whenever I think about going to bed though I start to feel wide awake!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back