Insomnia anyone?

becky2102

Reaction score
I keep waking at 3/4am, absolutely boiling and wide awake! I've actually got up and started watching the emporers new groove! I feel like I'm going insane x

Hello!

I'm up every night wondering the house like a flippin lunatic! lol. It normally goes: I wake up at 1, go toilet, go back to sleep, wake up at 4 - try and go back to sleep; some nights I can, some nights i cant so i just get out of bed, have something to eat as im always starving, and then usually fall asleep on the sofa...............im also going insane!!!!!!! xx

know that feeling finally fell asleep at midnight last night woke up at 2 to pee went back to sleep woke upat 4 needed to pee the was thirsty then hungry then needed to pee again took till 5:30 to fall back asleep now ive been awake since 7 i feel so sick its unreal andd i HAVE to do the food shopping this morning got whooping cough vaccine at 2 agreed to take LO swizing later tben OH is at work tonight so im going to be bloody shattered all day :( xx

Yup every night im up at all hrs.. Dnt matter what time i doze off i wake up at 4/5/6am n ive been lauing here since 6am :(
Dreading work x

Had it for about a weem there no matter what I tried I just couldnt sleep, although jo probs tje last few nights thank goodness

Good practice for when lo's arrive ;)

Iv started getting it too, it's so so frustrating coz this is the time we NEED SLEEP!!! Xx

I had terrible sleeping problems in the last 3 months of pregnancy. I would fall asleep OK most nights but I'd wake several times and often be awake for half an hour here and there. So although on paper I was getting 9 hours it was disjointed sleep and I was always shattered.

So all in I've not slept for longer than 4 hours in one go in over 9 months now!!!!!

:nap: :nap::nap:

xxxxxxxx

Least I can come on here for a chat then! Lets hope I get a full nights sleep tonight as when I got up last night my son heard me and decided it would be fun to get up! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back