info on katietateypot

angie84

Reaction score
Hi to all ladies info on katietateypot.
She got admited to hospital in a lot of pain yeseterday, and was in the labour ward until 7am.
But she wasn't. She is still in hospital on bed rest. But her and baby are ok.
More info I get I will update you all.

Oh no! Glad she is ok, thinking of you katietateypot, Hope all stays well xx

Yer she's ok and baby.
They think the pain is from scar tissue from having her little girl.
She's also go SPD as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

If you speak to her, please give her my best and that she'll be in my thoughts and prayers xx

Of cause I will do. Xxx

Aw bless her! Hope she gets better soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

aww hope she starts feeling better soon xx

hope her and baby are ok, shes in my thoughts xxx

She's home now on really strong painkillers. And hopefully resting.

Lots of hugs and best wishes to Katie. Hope she feels better soon. xxx

Hugs Katie, take it easy and rest up, hope ur pain eases up soon :hugs: xx

Hope she's on the mend soon - glad to hear she is resting at home

Awww poor love. Glad she's home on bed rest. Hope she's back to her normal self soon and little one stays safe xx

thank you Angie for updating and thank you ladies for thinking of me :)

At home like Angie says, getting little niggles but nothing major now thank goodness!!
Thursday night/Friday morning was horrific and was quite scary if i'm honest!
I have been getting these pains since i was 5 weeks pregnant and at first i was told i was having an ectopic pregnancy which was discarded by an early scan! :)

Basically i had major surgery almost 5 years ago now for a RTA i was involved in to remove my spleen and part of my pancreas plus sort out a few other things like broken ribs and internal bleeding.....anyhow, i obviously have a huuge scar across my tummy and a lot of scar tissue to go with it.

When i was pregnant with Ava-Mai i had an anterior placenta, i did feel some pain with her but was told that was my scar stretching :shock:
This time around with Mason my placenta is at the back so all my scar tissue is on show so to speak and the doctors think he is a large baby already :roll: soooo he is stretching my scar but also "playing" with the scar tissue which is causing all this pain.

I have been taking codeine phosphate for the pain as paracetamol isnt strong enough to help me with my ribs or my hips but these normally knock me out so can only take them if Jason is home or Ava is out, luckily it was so late she was in bed but they didnt even touch the sides so called NHS direct who warned me i could be in labour and to go to delivery suite!

I swear it was almost like being on OBEM, when i was in labour with Ava i was so unaware of what anyone else was doing but being totally aware this time i could hear a lady shouting at someone and a baby having their heart beat taken in the next room :)

I was checked and was not in labour! :dance: my tummy does tighten when i get these pains so i think thats what maybe set the whole labour scare off and the fact the pain comes in waves :oooo:

I've been told baby is already a pretty big lad and is obviously still growing which i am going to discuss with the consultant in 3 weeks time, im already in a lot of pain at times and apparently SPD gets worse as baby grows as will my own pains; i dont think i could cope for another 14 weeks AT LEAST!

Sorry for the babble, hopefully wont be having another scare like that again and can get this pain under control as bed rest just doesn't seem to be working.

katie xx

Hope you manage to get the pain sorted soon. Glad you're home and feeling a bit better at least! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back