Inflamed stretchmarks

Olive

Reaction score
May have to take a photo to show you ladies. Not nice! My whole tummy is red raw and now the ones on my thighs are puffing up and itching! Also have itchy spots one feet :wall:

I called triage and as I'm in Monday she said just to wait til then and they'll take more blood if need be. Think I'll make them. The feet thing happened last night. So unbearable not to scratch!

Anyone else got this?

X

My stretch marks under my tattoos are really itchy and sore but not all the time - sounds like you might need to be checked over - I hate itchy feet they can stop you from sleeping and everything

The feet thing I had and it wasn't OC but something else apparently quite common and harmless it began with a p. Mw said to keep them cool at night like peek them out the covers!

I don't know about ur stretch marks hope they can give u some cream or summat

Thanks ladies. Mrsmc think it's PAP or something like that. Scratch tastic!! Xx

any soothing cream you could use? must be horrible xxx

Ouchy! i hope they go down, and you find something to help them xx

poor thing! Wish could give some advice but I have no idea what creams or that might help. Maybe put your E45 in the fridge for a bit so it is nice and cool putting it on ur stretchmarks?

Got e45 thanks hun and we've tried a cold flannel tonight. It almost looks like blisters on my thighs :roll: can't wait til Monday so they can properly check over. It's tummy, thighs and feet! I've take an anti hestamine (sp) which I didn't want to do but they said to earlier and I'm so itchy now OH told me to. Think he's shocked at state of my skin. Ah the joys eh?

Xxx

I'm gonna recommend steroid cream again. It's not like you'd need to use it for very long only a day or 2? May be worth going to the walk in centre seeing if they'll prescribe something sounds nasty.

Thanks. Doc gave me a cream. Am up now with it. Behind thighs now gone up :( was in tears hour ago. So glad I only got this now and not earlier. It's awful.

X

I wonder if a cooling gel would work like aloe Vera aftersun type stuff? :hugs: xxx

I was itchy on my feet and ankles and aqueous cream helped Hun xx

Here you go ladies some pics! Lol. Foot (no stretchmarks there!) and thighs (unfortunately have them there :roll:). My bump goes purple is gets so bad sometimes. Roll on tmrws appointment!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326032382.816356.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326032382.816356.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 30
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326032394.275161.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326032394.275161.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 26
Eeeeek aw laura u poor thing!! That looks fekin agony!! Really hope they can give u something to help 2moro x

god that looks so sore. You have to have something done tomorrow hun. xxxx

Ouch!! That foot looks really swollen and sore!! Can't believe they are making you wait til tomorrow! Good luck for then. x

Oh you poor love. That looks horrific, hope you get some relief soon! X

Hope they manage to sort somethin out for u. That looks so painful :hug:

Oh hun that looks so painful :(

I can't really give any advice other than I would deffo show that to your doctor xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back