Infection

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by hels, Feb 15, 2006.

1. hels

hels Well-Known Member

Hey...im joining the others having a bad day.
    i have got some anti-b's for my wound from the section as it is infected. today we went to do a little shoping and when i went to get out of the car my jeans were drenched :oops: It was leakage from the wound. Have got the mid wife is coming tommorrow to have a look. I guess i may have to admit to doing too much.

2. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Oh no, we are a right pair. Glad your MW will have a look tomorrow, I remember they looked at mine every couple of days and I was lucky it was ok - just sore etc.

You are just doing too much missy ;)

3. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

My incision is infected too hels, but it sounds like it isn't half as bad as yours, mine is just a tiny bit at the end where the sutures didn't dissolve right. Anyway, the doctor has prescribed Erythromycin as it's a Staph A infection. Staph A is apparently the "SA" from "MRSA" but it's not the anitibiotic resistant type thank God!!!

At the same time, these days i feel tired, crappy and my nerves are shot. Just the thought of a colleague coming to visit today had me in bits.

*HUG*

take it easy.

Sue