infection

Layla

Reaction score
hi girls

hope you all are doing ok.

not been on for a couple of days as i have felt really bad, had low back pain thats killed to move, pain in my hip area and low down in my tummy.
my toes up to my knees are really swollen too.

thought it was just the affects of the birth and all, even tho i knew i didnt feel this bad after having my other two.

then this morning i got a letter in the post from the hospital, on the 30th of Dec they picked up i had a water infection and have only just deicded to tell me about it!

no wonder i feel so bad, grrr

going to teh docs on monday to hopfuly get some treatment, then i will be back on here posting and annoying you all lol :D

xxx

EEEk oh no!

I was wondering where you'd got to.. hows the little one?

he is doing great, had a bit of trouble with feeding, had to use bottle and breast untill my milk came in today as it wasnt enough for him, hes a pig lol

milk had come in today tho so hes off the bottles, he sleeps most of the day in his basket or chair but at night he will only sleep on me, going to have to try to get him out of that, not sure how just yet tho.

Hi Layla,
Sorry to hear about the infection but glad your milks came in and the baby is doing well. See what you were saying about him liking to sleep on you, what about puting your jammys or nightie from the previous night in his moses basket?

Take care

Laura.

oo thats a good idea, i will try that tonight, thanks :)

Know how you feel hun, I've had a water infection too, and my wound from the c section also got infected. What a crock I feel!

*HUG*

You hang in there.

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27