Induction!!

Flowerpower87

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm booked to be induced on Thursday.. Had a sweep yesterday which hasn't done much (made me lose a few chunks of mucus plug tonight) but mw said I'm 3cm dilated and 50% effaced. Does anyone know will they be able to just break my waters like this? Really hoping for a quick induction!

Is it your first?

I'm 3cm dilated and currently in the hospital and they said I wasn't quite ready to have my waters broken this morning, so I'm continuing on that tablets for now. She said she would have broke them at 3cm if it was my second baby. Fingers crossed it will go quick for you!

Last edited:
Oh it's my second so sounds positive! I was induced with my first and started Monday pm went in till Thursday 10 pm, really don't want that with my son at home!
Good luck to you! How's it going what's happened so far?

Ahh your first birth sounds like what I'm going through now! Getting more and more tightenings and abit of pain but it's slow going, hopefully things will pick up.

Good luck and hopefully this time it will go much quicker for you!

Not made much progress, they are going to take my water in the morning and start the drip, then he's got 24 hours to make his appearance!

Gpod luck with your induction today! Exciting stuff!

Well on my first induction it went on from Monday to Thursday, the Thursday they broke my waters at 12 pm and put me on a drip at 6pm he was born at 10pm so hopefully the drip works as quick for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back