induction has finally began! *He's here! :)*

Congratulations and well done!! Wish mine would be motivated enough to make a move now! X

Been here since 3.30 but the labour ward was too busy they didn't want to induce labour when there wasn't a midwife available so I've been waiting ever since..she just got the go ahead around 20 past 11 and put baby on the monitor..around quarter to she put up the pessary..still on monitor he's being naughty atm and sleeping hopefully it will work and some contractions will start soon! If not they will try and break my waters in the morning..I'm hoping to keep updated as much as possible :)

* contractions getting stronger but not too close together would say every 20 minutes..havnt been checked yet..been told they are aiming to move me to labour ward between 8 and 8.30 when they will check me and break waters and start drip but as there is 6 inductions going on today they might be running late!

9.10- contractions are coming very often in loads of pain been checked 5cm being moved to labour ward
9.25 on monitor..contractions coming every few minutes
10.50 waters gone contractions very strong now asked for more pain killers..trying to stay off gas and air as long as I can

*update* back to back labour which was very painful ended up using gas and air..asked for pethedine and 10 minutes later he was here..12.34 baby Oliver James was born weighing 8lb..he's absolutly beautiful and worth everything..will be posting labour story in a few days :) thanks for the support ladies! Xx

Awwwww yay!!!

Congratulations!!! Xxxx

Congrats hun! Lovely name too. Enjoy your wee bundle xxx

Yay!! Congrats and well done you!! Enjoy your snuggles!!
Will be waiting for pics!!

Awww well done!! Congrats! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27