Induction day!

lottie89

Reaction score
Never thought I'd get to this point, but I'm finally nearing the end. Just had first pessary entered and she said baby's head is really low down, but cervix is still closed. Just need to sit on the monitor for an hour then I'm allowed to get up and move out xx

Good luck sweetie! I hope that the pessary gets things moving and you go into labour! thinking of you xx

Good luck xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Due to get 2nd pessary at 10pm. Getting some pains in my back and some at the front. Hoping the next pessary will kick it off!

Nothing much to update. Pains died off, got 2nd pessary at 1am and due to get next one at 7am. They said if nothing's happened by this afternoon they'll have to decide whether to do a 4th one or fast me for 24 hours in preparation for a c section tomorrow

Hope the next pessary works but font fret baby is here soon no matter what way it come out! Hope your next post is about all your cuddles:) best of luck!

Really hope that next pessary works so you avoid a c section.
Best of luck xx

Hope you're doing OK! Whichever way it goes, you'll have your babe soon ;-)

Just waiting to see doctor. No regular contractions, but my back is just constant pain so midwife suspects it's a back to back labour at the moment. Had some paracetomal and a heat pack and will wait to see whether doctor can break my waters

Last edited:
Best of luck Lottie! Hope things kick off soon for you so you dont have to have a section xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back