Induction 8am tomorrow!

Dee83

Reaction score
Well ladies i'm going in to have my baby in the morning! Lots of emotions - nervous, scared but very excited too. PinkyPrincess is my text buddy and will be updating for me, that's if things don't kick off for her in the mean time :lol: I don't have a smart phone or anything so won't be able to come on here until i am back home with baby!!! I will try and take a pic of LO on my phone once he's born and send it to Pinky who can hopefully post it on here for all to have a peek - i know how much us PF ladies love a baby pic :)
Good luck to all who are in the throws of labour themselves or who are getting close to it. I look forward to catching up with everyone afterwards!

xxxxx

OMG so exciting!!! Fingers crossed!

Good luck tomorrow x hope it all goes smooth and fast for you Xxx

Good luck hunny! Hope all goes well after waiting for so long! xx

Good luck honey- everything crossed for you that it works quickly and goes v smoothly. Can't wait to hear the safe arrival of your little man and to hear u r well. Kxxx

:yay: stalking tomorrow. Fingers crossed it all goes quickly for you hun xx

Good luck hun, will be thinking of you! xx

good luck dee! so exciting. :pompom:

i'll be stalking you tomorrow xxxxxx

Thanks girls! I'm just sorting the last few things out for my hospital bag now and getting myself prepared as much as poss. Will be trying to get an early nyt as i need to get up early tomoro, just hope i can sleep!!
Catch up with you all soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back