Indent or faint positive

BeckyR21

Reaction score
Hello I took a pregnancy test last night. And it came up a line within the 5 minutes. . anyways ladies does this look like it's my bfp or not. I'm due af on 2nd April so I'd be about 10-11dpo but not completely sure..
fe1bd8b3582d24f9b96518278a15965b.jpg
c7ebdfaafa779d396f39be09cdd44869.jpg
ab16a0b6dcb394f918fe289673269c29.jpg

Thank u much appreciated .. The test is all dried out this morning but I can defo see a line on it now but that doesn't count X

I think I see something very faint. Have you got FRER? x

I think I see something very faint. Have you got FRER? x
I don't sorry. I have a clear response from asda. And 40 eBay cheapie and 3 expensive clearblue X
If it was an indent or Evap line would it disappear if I did the water test X

Hold your wee for 3 hours and try asda one again? Or may be wait till the morning and try with fmu?

Fingers crossed for you x

I think I can see a line in the one with the light on it!

Hope it's the start of ur bfp xx

I see a faint line on the test with the light on it. Test again on due due date. Good luck!

I think I see a line with the light one on it.
Took another one and negative. Bot sure why I got a false positive.. I did the water test the next day as it was all yellow and horrible and the line was still there but it was very much yellow x

I think I can see a line on all three? Have you used first morning urine? 10 dpo is really early..mine was v. Faint on the cheapies at 14 dpo

I think I can see a line on all three? Have you used first morning urine? 10 dpo is really early..mine was v. Faint on the cheapies at 14 dpo
I tested again last night and negative not yet did first morning urine as with my first child I got positive in the pm instead of am. I know every pregnancy would be diffrent so will test tomorrow Friday 1st April with first morning and see how I get on. Iv got a clearblue but want to keep that till last resort X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back