indecisive buggy hunting!

serenitylove

Reaction score
i really thought i had made my mind up on a pushchair then browsing around online i saw a pramette in red with big polka dots in the lining and fell in love with it and now i dont know what to do because i cant find anywhere local to actually see it for real god i cant make my mind up about anything at mo:wall2:

did you see it on the kiddicare website??
Is is in green as well?
I thought i had madeup my mind on a travel system, actually went to get it yesterday only my pelvis was too painful and came home again....
THEN I found a lovely little pramette, buggy on line last night. Only £129 and free delivery! Getting that now instead. baby weavers or something

did you see it on the kiddicare website??
Is is in green as well?
I thought i had madeup my mind on a travel system, actually went to get it yesterday only my pelvis was too painful and came home again....
THEN I found a lovely little pramette, buggy on line last night. Only £129 and free delivery! Getting that now instead. baby weavers or something

thats not the one but i just seen that one and omg what a good deal i like the obaby zezu dotty but when yours arrives would you let me know what its like because thats a great price over 100 cheaper and real simular im in a fisrt floor flat and it a big thing how heavy it is to get up stairs so be handy to know your thoughts xx

I thought I'd made up my mind too but then saw the zezu-not the dotty one though x sooooo confused!!!!

I thought I'd made up my mind too but then saw the zezu-not the dotty one though x sooooo confused!!!!

i like the pink sport one too iv got a thing for pramettes so hard isnt it too much choice online!

I've gone ahead and ordered the fern green one!
should arrive tuesday so i'll def let you know. The reviews are quite good on it and for the price you can't really go wrong. They advertised free delievery and charged me £20 but i am in NI so still think i got a bargain. :)

I've gone ahead and ordered the fern green one!
should arrive tuesday so i'll def let you know. The reviews are quite good on it and for the price you can't really go wrong. They advertised free delievery and charged me £20 but i am in NI so still think i got a bargain. :)

aw ty hun cant wait to hear im thinking if it quiet light and would be good on stairs im gona go for it in the red x

I'm unsure as well, bubs won't be here until winter so might not be out much :/ plus I bought a brand new petite star zia for my little girl at xmas and she's been in it 3 times so I have that.....decisions :doh:

I'm unsure as well, bubs won't be here until winter so might not be out much :/ plus I bought a brand new petite star zia for my little girl at xmas and she's been in it 3 times so I have that.....decisions :doh:

Zia is crap for shopping isn't it!? I find it good to fit in a boot etc. But as they get bigger they are in danger of tipping!!

Yep Vix which is why I'm thinking something sturdy :|

I LOVE the Maxi cosi mura :love:

Yep Vix which is why I'm thinking something sturdy :|

I LOVE the Maxi cosi mura :love:
Jacob got all bouncy in his Zia, no shopping on the back or anything!!

It tipped back and he banged his head on the floor :wall2:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi ladies
Just an update on my buggy situation.
It got delievered today!!!!:dance:
Things that excite me these days? :roll:
anyway its lovely and cute. real easy to assemble eventhough OH did it. Quite light for stairs, folding etc but padded, comfy and secure enough for baby.

Hi ladies
Just an update on my buggy situation.
It got delievered today!!!!:dance:
Things that excite me these days? :roll:
anyway its lovely and cute. real easy to assemble eventhough OH did it. Quite light for stairs, folding etc but padded, comfy and secure enough for baby.

ty hun im going to be getting it in red i think as it lighter than the other one i like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back