Increased Discharge Week 24?

DebbieM

Reaction score
Has anyone else had or remembers having an increase around this time? Week 24?

I have debs! Sometimes it feels as if ive wet myself :oops: im having to wear a pant liner at the mo (sorry tmi) :oops:

T xx

Cool! LOL. Glad you have too. I woke up last night feeling rather wet and was worried it wasn't going to be CM but it was. It's increased a fair bit (not loads, but a bit) in the past few days.

Ive had it for just over a week now :roll:

How is your nights going now? Are you getting more sleep? Im waking up about twice a night to go to the toilet, its sometimes sooooo difficult to get back to sleep! He kicks me awake too :shock: cant believe how such a tiny little boy is capable to kicking me awake :shock: before i was pregnant i used to be able to sleep through anything but now, the tiniest noise and im sat up nosing about :?

T xx

Im not there yet hun but Ive read in all my thousands of books that from 20 weeks cm starts to increase again

x

Hey T!

past couple of nights have been much better. Matt's been making me a warm milk at bedtime and it seems to be having a good effect. I'm going to keep drinking it in the hope that it IS the milk that's helping.. maybe it's psychological LOL.

I still get up about 3/4 times in the night for the loo though but I can hack that if I can get back to sleep afterwards.

However, I was woken up last night by the lava lamp in the bedroom spookily turning itself on at regular intervals. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Creepy lava lamp!

We have a touch lamp that used to turn itself on, even though there was no one anywhere near it! It's now in a cupboard :lol:

I have rather a lot of cm anyway (the joy) so haven't noticed an increase yet... still time though - at this rate I might start wearing nappies :rotfl:

im wearing a panty liner at mo , just feels wets down there and get wet knicks , its grim !

i woke up this morning feeling all wet i was scared it was blood so rushed 2 tha loo and it was just cm :)

mines increased again jsut this week.. i know a lot of women around this time think their waters are leaking.. not sure why but cm becomes very watery :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back