Increase in discharge at 33 weeks

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Have any of u had an increase in discharge around 33weeks?

It's really increased the past couple of days. Got to the point where I'm thinkin about using a panty liner (and I really really hate them!!)

Just wondering if it's normal?

x

Yup I had this too at 32+6! It became quite a bit more watery but checked with MW and she said it all seemed fine. I too hate pantyliners but eventually gave in lol!

I'm just starting to consider this too. Xxx

Ive been getting this too & have just had to start wearing panty liners aswell, not happy about that lol :( x

for some reason my replies from my new tablet thingy last night didnt post :-(

I was worried about this few weeks back cos i have been gettin loads of just wet clear discharge
and was afraid it was my amniotic fluid leaking but from googles its just cervical fluid and completly normal

another lovely part of pregnancy to add to the list lol

Yes I've had this for a couple of weeks too - been wearing panytlners... Yuk!

I've noticed an increase this week aswell. By everyone's posts on here looks like it's normal. I have a midwife apt next week so i will mention it then.

Also getting an increase in mild period pains, probably Braxton Hicks?

Yup noticed the same. Not nice at all and have had to resort to liners.xx

I've noticed this already but was checked and had a swab taken on tuesday and it was fine!!! So I have started a little earlier than you ladies. Totally hating it wearing pant liners but its that or feeling wet all day!!! lol

I've noticed this a little too :) x

i hate liners too. horrid nappy feeling things

I noticed this two days ago when (tmi) I was wearing a nightdress with no underwear on and it ran down my leg! Now starting to think I need a panty liner but I'm like you I hate them! Sorry to be gross haha! I'm not as far gone as you tho, so hope it's normal x

Oh girls, i have had to wear liners since tri2! its horrible :( seems its normal though, oh the joys!

I am 33 weeks pregnant and noticed this white fluid discharge..and after reading already posted comments i feel it is completely normal...thank god!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back