Inconsiderate people - sorry rant alert!

SpinSugar

Reaction score
Sorry ladies just need to rant as I'm not allowed to put anything on FB about my work.

Why are people so frikking lazy and take the lifts everywhere! I'm not even talking about patients, this is staff!

At 5pm, loads of staff and patients waiting on floor 3 to go to floor 1. (Yes, I am now lazy and the last few weeks I get the lifts, but I am 28 weeks pg and struggle with stairs!)

Lift arrives, all the walkers pile in completely ignoring the elderly chap trying to push his wife on a chair with oxygen, he didn't even attempt to get in.

This pissed me off so I held the door open and told him to get in,plenty of room. I could have walked down to make room but not one person in that lift offered to get out.

SO BLOODY RUDE!

Yes I know people can have conditions that are not obvious that means they can't walk, but they all walked out that lift very quickly at the bottom. I'd have expected better of staff in a hospital!

I get just as frustrated when I'm out with my disabled neice and able bodied people take up the lifts. I dread to think how bad all be when I have a push chair to deal with too!

Sorry, rant over!!

I'll go back to being quiet now ;p

I'd speak up if I were you! I got fed up of being pushed and walked all over by people to the point now when I witness rude behaviour I will actually say something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back