Income support help please

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Iv applied for income support, they sent me the statement which i have signed and sent back. they are now asking for proof of my due date.

do you think it will be ok to take my maternity notes to the job centre so they can copy it and fax it off? would be much quicker than posting it. been 3 weeks without money now and its getting hard.

I thought the only thing they would accept is matb1, did you get it from midwife at 25 weeks ish? You can prob get another copy x

I'm not sure taking anything to jobcentre will be quicker, it will have to get passed through diff departments, get Matb1 send by recorded, couple of quid but it will get where it needs to be quick, and I would call and make sure there is nothing else to do / send off after that x

I though you only got 1 matb1 and couldn't get a copy????

i have been given 2 at the same time too!! as she said my partner may need to use it for paternity leave even though we have never needed it before...so i cant see why u cant get another one :) xx

i did a copy of my matb1 form for my references, wasnt going to but work told me too just incase i needed to use it or if they needed a copy x

I never got given a mat b1? didn't even have one with my dd. what are they? x

A matb1 is just a form your midwife fills in to say you're prgenant with a due date. My Doctors surgery then had to stamp it.

Think im going to call the job center and ask them, if they def need a mat b1, im going to chase up my midwife to get one. thank you all x

Get a MAT b1 form then phone the income support/jobcentre plus number (on some of your letters etc) tell them you have it and they can arrange for you to have a appointment to take it in. They can then log it on the computer there and then and then fax it through to the right dept. Thats what I did with my sick cets for ESA. xxxx

I got a matb1 off my midwife (who offered it to me), I sent it off to income support and got it back in the post, I think it's definitely the matb1 that they need, hope you get it sorted soon hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back