In Utter Disbelief!

Sharcaz

Reaction score
So I got my BFP at 6:30 this morning!! I'm still shaking and totally can't believe it!! I'm 12dpo and as if 3 days late now - I was 100% convinced it would be another bfn - but here I am!! I haven't told anyone yet...hubby still asleep!

I did a poundland cheapie first which showed up in 1 minute, I then ran madly around the house collecting (quietly) the FRER and the Digi...Did you know that these tests are near impossible to get into quietly ;) The Frer showed up in less than 30 seconds :)

Eeee so HAPPY!!!! :bfp::preg:

Attachments

• IMG_20160320_070249490.jpg
    IMG_20160320_070249490.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20160320_070258282.jpg
    IMG_20160320_070258282.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 72
Fantastic lines and digi... many congratulations! Better start believing it ;) Have a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Fantastic lines and digi... many congratulations! Better start believing it ;) Have a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Thank you so much :) :) waiting for hubby to wake up - don't want him in a grump or to suspect anything til the last minute...he thinks af arrived yesterday ;) xxx

Congratulations!!! How exciting and what a fantastic Sunday for you xx

Congrats.

Have a healthy and happy 9m.

xxxx

Last edited:
Whoop whoop congratulations my lovely :)

Xxxxxxx

Congrats!! Have you told Hubby yet, and if not how will you do it? :)

Thank you MrsLaw!! I did tell him, 3 hours after I found out, as it was 6:30am on a Sunday when I tested ;)

I took him a cuppa, got him out of bed, made him toast....and I hid the tests under the sofa cushion. I put our wedding song on and he asked if I was ok - I said I just needed a cuddle. He gave me a hug and i leaned back, pulled the tests out and said "you're going to be a dad"!!!!

He broke down crying and hugged me so tight and just sat staring at the tests for ages! He was extremely chuffed!!

Still can't believe it :) xxx

Thank you MrsLaw!! I did tell him, 3 hours after I found out, as it was 6:30am on a Sunday when I tested ;)

I took him a cuppa, got him out of bed, made him toast....and I hid the tests under the sofa cushion. I put our wedding song on and he asked if I was ok - I said I just needed a cuddle. He gave me a hug and i leaned back, pulled the tests out and said "you're going to be a dad"!!!!

He broke down crying and hugged me so tight and just sat staring at the tests for ages! He was extremely chuffed!!

Still can't believe it :) xxx

Aww! *sheds tear... Sounds like a movie lol. That's sweet. Happy healthy 9 months.

Yaaayyy! Congrats! What a lovely way to tell hubby too! Have a happy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back