in the tww? what did you do this month?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by stephj25, May 31, 2013.

1. stephj25

stephj25 Well-Known Member

If I don't get pregnant this month then I have no chance. Managed to do all of the following:-

- temp taken every day
    - cbfm told me when I ovulated
    - back up opk also told me when I ovulated
    - used conceive plus
    - had sex loads on a 2 highs and 2 peak days
    - the first peak day was a full moon...incresing my chances (apparently)

For anyone that is in the tww, what did you do? it would be interesting to see which of us gets our BFPs xx

2. Dee28

Dee28 Well-Known Member

I used clear blue digi advanced opk although flashed for days making it kind of redundant! But we dtd cd10,12,14,15 (solid smiley) and 16 and used conceive plus and mostly resorted to soft cups as hubby had a few probs sealing the deal! Second month using Angus castus and ovulated a bit earlier so perhaps that's made a difference, at least the wait isn't so long! Xx

3. Pumpkin9

Pumpkin9 Well-Known Member

Hi I didn't want to read and run.

I haven't been using opk's or temping so far as early days of ttc (I'm currently in my 2nd cycle).

I have a period planner app and have been monitoring cm. in the run up to when I think I was due to o we bd'd every other day for a week until my ewcm arrived. Once it stopped we eased up on the bd.

Good luck and fingers crossed for your bfp

4. tianna

tianna Well-Known Member

Hey ladies we dtd the week running up to ov 2 the day i got my pos opk and the day after of course im now 4dpo dont know if we did enough or not 2ww madness arrrhhhhhh good luck girls