In so much pain :( 37=+4

specialbump

Reaction score
morning guys had chronic back ache all night and low cramping was in the bath at 8am so uncomfy back aches going up my back to my shoulders and bump along the bottom left hand side is so sore to touch

ne ideas? i have tried to hold off on the paracetamol but got a spliting head ache now too im giving in im reduced to tears now and my back in unbearable lots of pelvic pressure also x

could it be the start of labour??

I'd be inclined to phone the midwifes and see what they suggest

Last edited:
Is it a constant pain or coming and going? Like pregnot says I would call midwife it's likely that they will tell you to take paracetamol to see if that helps with the pain xxx

just had some breakfast (crumpets) the tummy pain is there but not cramping all the time back aches been there hours gone back into the middle and lower back now.head ache settling down now with paracetamol.

partner and son are off out for the day only half hours drive away havnt told my partner the extent of my pain or he wont go and i dont want my son to be let down hes only 8 and looked forwad to his day out for ages.

the urge to wee is unreal every 5 minutes and im not going when i get there or i am and just trickling

just as am sat here the back aches moved from middle back round the side on the left were my tummy is sore :(

would u just monitor it for a while .i feel shatterd could just go to sleep if i could get comfy

Sounds like something is going on in there, if you're still in pain I'd defo give your mw a call. Might be worth getting checked just to make sure nothing is happening, or maybe it is and then you might be having your baby soon :) x

sounds like you could have a water infection hun! xx

I would take paracetamol and try the bath also if you have a tens machine maybe try that too? Thinking it could well be early labour. But I guess could also be trapped wind but u wouldv thought it wouldve eased by now too. I'd ring and talk to mw/labour ward n see what they say xxx

hey all had paracetalom at 9.30 ish cant remember didnt write it down head and tummy cramping have gone off babys moving but the back ahces still painfull in the middle of my back now it does change when the baby moves i dont know if he is laid on a nerve or wether hes wanting out.

my water sample come back clear have them done 2weekly as i have antibodys and as routing procedure have 2 get them done and sent off so that can be ruled out was thursday i got that result back and had my new wee diped and was ok too

the boys have gone to their show and i think this baby is having a leaving party in there hes going crazy really diving down over keep geting stabbin pains in my pelvic area he is already engadged has been weeks all fine in scans had growth scan tuesday gone.
as the paracetamol are wearing off now my head aches lingering again i will see what aches i get again and ring day unit just to see what they say.in a way i do hope its the start as they have told me they are thinking about inducing me after the 16th :(

seems to have gone off for now.just keeping active but will update if it comes on again i feel lots better now :wall2:

Could be early labour, back pain is common. Fx for you hun. And hope it is labour not just pain! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back