In shock

Outofsync

Reaction score
4A24015B-82CD-4C2E-AD0D-AD66C5FD5A8C.jpeg I’m in absolute shock! We tried for 8 years to have our baby girl and she was an ivf miracle. Contacted our clinic and they said we have to wait at least a year between pregnancies so said we would start trying naturally again this month (she is 8 months old) just to see what happens. Well I’m amazed to say it looks like it’s worked! I’m going to have two babies under 17 months I can’t process at the moment and still in shock I also feel guilty! I’m beyond happy and over the moon but with having long term infertility know that the first month of trying and getting pregnant is a right kick in the teeth previously I’m so nervous of my body doing it on it’s own had loads of drugs for the ivf pregnancy but for now I’m pregnant and booked an early scan for 19th Oct! Estimated due date 2nd June and 4 weeks pregnant! So I was a first time mummy at 38 and looks like I’ll be a second time mummy at 40!

Congratulations! What an incredible story. You must be over the moon! x

Aww congratulations not sure if they june due 2021 yet xxx worth making it congratulations

Oh my gosh hun I’ve only just seen this .... amazing news, huge congratulations to you <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back