in out in out but he doesnt do is shake it all about, lol

soconfused

Reaction score
let me simplify my situation
im a single teenage mum, dad decided he wanted to be involved at 7months, came to scans and to see midwife has been really supportive and lovely, he got dunped by his gf on tuesday (07/06/05)
now he has decided he needs a time out to sort his head out. so we have been left again. by time out he meant no contact at all.

so what am i suposed to do? he shouldnt be allowed to just come in and out of this when he finds things difficult! it will be 2weeks on tuesday since we spoke and i have been going to appointments on my own. i just began to rely on him and trust him again, then he left so i really feel like its just us again like i did before.

anyone got any advise or opinions?

xxx

soconfused said:
he shouldnt be allowed to just come in and out of this when he finds things difficult!

I totally agree. What happens when the babies born, he is around and he gets dumped again??!! The baby will be affected too not just you, I think all these ups and downs are not good for you. It's better off to use the support of people who wont leave you when they feel like it.

You deserve better girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back