In Need Of Advice......

xAngelx

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

So I had my Implant taken out on the 27th of May and when I had the implant in I very seldom bled. The last time was march and it was for a week but was very very light (very little on the panty liner and mainly when I wiped) sorry for TMI :oops:. It was pinky in colour too. Now I have been craping for the last week and this type of bleeding has started again. So my question is if this bleed continues for about a week should I take that as my 1st AF and count the day after it CD1? Really confused any advice would be appreciated :thanks: xx

Last edited:
Cd1 is the first day of your period, so if you think that was af then the first day it started is cd1. I only realised this two months in that I had been counting wrong x

Wow thank you for that lol saved me counting wring for months as I would have done that to haha. I think it is an AF but this is only day 2 and its darker than yesterday so I will take it as AF and start tracking and see what happens. Thanks Darcy x

Last edited:
This is the first time I've had the implant in and removed after two years I've always been on the pill before, so I'm still not sure if everything is settled my first two cycles were very short like two days but remember before I had the implant they always were short about two or three days xx

I had my first one in for a year and a half and it took 3 months before I had anything like an AF. I did start OV after the 1st AF which was at the start of the 4th month. This time I have had it for 5yrs (changed after 3yrs) so I kinda surprised that anything is happening as I thought it would take longet. Not that I'm complaining. :) My AF has always been 7 days and like clockwork even after the implant was removed to have my son. So have my fingers crossed that it will eventually return to that. Xx

Last edited:
Do you use opks? I'm thinking about buying them next month to see if I am actually ovulating, I've got two apps both telling me ovulation days are different and then yesterday had pains as if I was ovulating so trying to dtd as much as I can. Xx

I do have OPKs and was using them when I first came off the implant to see if I would ovulate but nothing and then I started to bleed but like I say its super light but defo still going. I have never been able to tell if I was ovulating or not lol so maybe need to concentrate around that time (now I actually know the right way to count it) lol and see if I notice anything.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back