in need of a chat

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by honey7733, Apr 20, 2005.

1. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

hi all
    i am 2o and pregnant with my first
    i am 31 weeks gone and due to give up work soon
    any one fancy chatting

2. trace

trace Member

hi im tracey 12wks with my 3rd.... ive just found this forum thing and i think its great... nice to know that even if some people dont have noone to chat too they can on here...i dont mind a chat swapping goss t :D

3. honey7733

honey7733 Well-Known Member

hi tj
    nice to speak to someone who has been through the whole pregnancy thing! is labour really that bad? i am really starting to get worried, scared anxious etc etc!
    i have just started all my antenatel classes but most of the midwives are young and haven`t had babies yet. any advice u can offer would be great,thanks

4. laurac

laurac New Member

hi i am 39 weeks pregnant just looking for some one to chat with

5. lizzieshake

lizzieshake New Member

another newbie here i am 28 weeks and it's my 4th and i am so excited and scared at the same time always free for a chat if anyone wants too :D

6. laurac

laurac New Member

Hi i am originally from the midlands, moved to blackpool two years a go. I am one week from my due date and really scared mainly about what is going to happen but soooo excited at the same time.
    Fourth baby wow i am wondering how i am going to cope with one

7. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

Hi ive just found out i am 5 weeks pregnant with my second!! yippee
    i am so excited, pregnancy is the best thing in the world and labour is even better, it is painful but at least you get something out of it in the end, it is the best experience you could ever go through and thats saying something from me.
    i had to be induced, didn't dilate from 2cm's until they broke my waters, my baby's shoulders got stuck on the way out and i had to be whizzed to theatre straight after because i wouldn't stop bleeding- retained placenta.
    Oh and i was in labour for 29 hours!!
    But as soon as i came round from theatre i wanted to do it again, it honestly is the best experience in the whole world.

Now i can do it again, they tell me its wont be the same as the first time and everyone and every birth is different, my friend had her first baby and was out within a few hours!!!

Good luck to you all

Yvonne

8. msdynamite

msdynamite Member

HI... ANOTHER NEWBIE...
    30WEEKS GONE NOW WITH MY FIRST... VERY EXCITED...
    BUT VERY BORED JUST GONE ON MATERNITY DUE TOO SICKNESS N I DONT KNOW WHAT TOO DO WITH MYSELF...

ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD TIPS TOO BEAT THE BOREDOM????
    HOPE YA ALL OK?
    LOVE RAYCH N BUMP XXX

9. bimbodannii

bimbodannii New Member

Hi i'm new today i'm 20+2 and i've just had my scan today and found out what i'm having x