In love with my gp

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
After feeling ad being so sick I've lost another 7lb since Wednesday the gp has put me on medication to stop the sickness. Just ate a slice of toast and had a glass of water and it's still in me yayy. Did find out I have a uti and that's causing the bleeding and pain so on anti biotics for that. I've also got high blood pressure so am back on bed rest and got to be re checked Wednesday when they will admit me if the medication don't work or blood pressure is still so high. But I've stopped throwing up yayyyy. Been so ill couldn't even log on here so some catching up to do. Hope your all ok x

At least you've got some medication now for the sickness. That's good.

My doc recommended no salt diet or low salt diet for me due to my high blood pressure. My last bp was taken on Saturday and it's lower than it normally is so perhaps the reduction in salt is helping. I'd definitely try to cut out what you can (not that you've been eating that much / keeping it down anyway) but you never know, it might help.
Hope the uti clears up quick and that you start feeling better soon x

x

Glad to hear that thi he are looking up for you Hun! Onwards and upwards ;-)

That's good, I'm glad your feeling better :) I had my first day off work today with sickness although I have managed to keep some food down since this morning - worried its going to keep getting worse though. You get plenty of rest and glad doc is looking after you xx

Aww that's good news :) bed rest make the most of it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back