In hospital. Cramps got worse

Lynds77

Reaction score
Well my cramps got so bad today I finally decided it was time to get help. Called nhs24 and they got me an ooh emergency appointment at the hosp. Been here 5 hours now and been admitted to obs/gynae ward. They have just taken blood to check for ectopic and check my hcg levels and will get results of that in a few hours then they will know better what's happening. Pain has eased over the last 2 hours and still no blood so I am trying to stay optimistic.

Just sent hubby out for a Chinese! Fingers crossed for me girls. Xx

fx crossed 4 u keep us imformed x

Got everything crossed for you lovely! xxxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope everything is ok xxx

Oh my bump buddy! I'm so sorry to hear you're in hosp hun but also really glad they're looking after you :) fingers crossed for you sweetie. I hope the cramps are just to do with the bowel stuff you've been talking about and baba is fine. No bleeding is really good hun. Those babas due on at the end of Sept are very naughty, mines given me several heart attacks already as you know. Sending you all the positive thoughts in the world hun! Xxx

Ps chinese?! How can you stomach that lol, its the one thing I've completely well and truly gone off! Xxx

Oh u poor thing, really hope everything is ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thank you ladies. That is me just got out now. Tests were not conclusive so they did a wee internal scan and everything is where it should be! They used a scan with a tiny little screen and hubby got to see the heart beat just for a second. By the time they turned the screen round so I could see they couldnt find the heartbeat again, but they said thats normal.

my pain appears to be severe IBS brought on by pregnancy. But just to be sure they have asked the EPU to get me in for another scan this week or next to be sure, and so that I can see the heartbeat this time too!

my HCG level was 22000 at 28DPO but I have no idea if that is normal or not, but the registrar wasnt worried.

so although I still have pain, i know its nothing wrong with baby so i can cope with it.

AND BREATHE..............................xx

Last edited:
That's good news. So please your LO was in the right place and they detected a heartbeat. Must have been such a worry.

Hope they can find something to ease your IBS xx

Brilliant news hon, you must be so relieved!xx

Glad you and bubs are ok :) fx everything else goes smoothly for you hun :hug: xx

Awww hun

How scary! Glad everything seems to be ok xxx :hugs:

Oh hun I am SO pleased for you! : ) bet you're so relieved now! I thought it sounded like IBS/bowel related you know, as I used to get it (pre-baby) and it sounded like exactly the same pain. Not nice at all but at least babas okay!

Nice chilled out relaxed few months for you now hun, hopefully that's all your share of the drama over and done with! Xxx

Aww that's just great news Hun! :)

I've been researching hcg levels a lot and your levels sound good!:)

Xx

Last edited:
Glad to hear its all ok for you. Got my scan tomorrow (5 weeks 4 days) so fingers crossed they find something this time. Your HCG levels sound fine for this stage (mine were 5000 on saturday)
xxx

Oh hun I am SO pleased for you! : ) bet you're so relieved now! I thought it sounded like IBS/bowel related you know, as I used to get it (pre-baby) and it sounded like exactly the same pain. Not nice at all but at least babas okay!

Nice chilled out relaxed few months for you now hun, hopefully that's all your share of the drama over and done with! Xxx

AMS - hope that is all the drama the both of us are going to get for the next 8 months! Its such a roller coaster of emotion, trying to prepare yourself for the worse but at the same time not wanting to think the worse? if that makes sense.

thank you all ladies, I am only just out of bed, slept for 10 hours. And no pain today!! go figure that eh! just cant wait for my scan so i can see my wee babies heartbeat for myself. Then i will relax! x

fab news !

Last edited:
Glad all is ok!
I hope the IBS settles down, or they can give you something to ease it :)
I don't blame you for getting a chinese, hospital food is minging!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back