In hospital babys heart rate high

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
I'm in hospital with a nasty virus they're keeping me in to monitor me and baby babys heart rate is hovering between 159 and 164 and they seem concerned what does it mean for baby is she going to be poorly? I'm on fluids through a drip and probably antibiotics and hopefully some kind of pain killers but won't know until the doctors do their rounds

It's not overly high....fetal heart rate ranges from 110 to 160 so only just above normal range. Hope you feel better soon x

hope things get better! Been into our local assessment ward tonight... baby had reduced movement her heart rate was going crazy and i asked the MW and she said normal range is between 110 - 160 :)

out of interest are you ha if a boy or a girl? My granny said that fast hearts belong to girls because they care so deeply... Weird I know but just wondering.

It all sounds pretty precautionary to me - better safe than sorry and all that jazz - you're in the best place you could be. I'm sure everything will be fine so try not to worryb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back