In agony :-(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Holi, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Holi

Holi Well-Known Member

34w2d and this is my first day off from work due to pregnancy :-(

I'm in agony I want to cry. Every time I move I feel like my pubic bone is on fire! I'm only comfortable in bed or lying on a sofa. Getting up and walking round, every step is pain. This is my first pregnancy and I'm not sure if this is normal? I can't remember friends/sister being this bad.

Any of you experienced this? What did you do to ease the pain? Xxxx

2. laurat

laurat Well-Known Member

Sounds awful honey! I havent had experience of it but know there are quite a fewladies who have been in quite a bit of pain. Do u have SPD?

3. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

It is common with a few pregnant ladies. I was getting the pains myself when walking at work, but they always were better the next morning until id been a work a few hours again.

:-( hope you can find a way to make it better xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

4. Holi

Holi Well-Known Member

I mentioned the pain to my midwife yesterday and she said it sounded like spd, and also the cervix softening up in preparation for birth etc. she just suggested paracetamol

I'm so worried this is what it's going to be like for the next 4/6 weeks :-( hopefully a day resting will make me feel better xx