In agony, can't take much more of this

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
I'm 25+4 weeks and Im in agony I can't walk properly never mind clean the house or get myself in and out of the bath (we don't have a shower) my hips and back are killing me constantly I can't get comfortable every position I lie or sit in I feel like everything is straining I have reoccurring migraines which completely ruin my life because I can't do anything, everything is swollen and (TMI) I'm have VERY regular bms like 3 or 4 times a day which is very unusual for me as its normal for me to go once every few days even before I was pregnant and the pressure from baby is excruciating I feel like Im going to start having contractions or my waters are going to break I can't do anything to help it paracetamol doesn't touch the pain I just can't take anymore I don't know what to do

I have no advice to offer except try and get yourself checked out.
Hope you get some relief soon and everything is ok. Xx

I've got a midwife appointment today at one but nobody can do anything about the pain

I can sympathise, it is just awful. I am in pain whether I lie down, sit down or stand up as my pgp is giving me sciatic pain too. I went to see a chiropractor a few weeks ago and then again last week and things have been so much better since. I'm still in pain but it is much more managable now. I would really recommend it if you have the money, although I was at the point where I would pay anything to get some relief from the constant pain. I'm hoping I can go 4 weeks between appointments this time xx

You can take low dose cocodamol in pregnancy this might make you more comfortable x

I went to a chiropractor last week for pain in my pelvis / lower back / hips that had come on early (had it by 16 weeks). The results were amazing. I am going weekly for a month by which time she is confident I will be stabilised and then just go periodically until baby born.

If you can spare the money then I thoroughly recommend it. Make sure it's one who is experienced with pregnancy. I can't emphasise enough how much better she made me feel, I had literally been paralysed when lying down prior to going.

I've been given cocodamol for when it gets too painful, see if u can get it prescribed Hun xx baths and rest help too...and use a pregnancy pillow to support u xx

I can't have codeine or cocodimol it makes my migraines worse my midwife has referred me to the physio which I get on the NHS so hopefully that will help, she's also said that I will most likely be induced at somepoint but waiting for my next scan (27+2weeks) to know when it'll be best to do it x

I really feel for you... I have it too, but not as bad. The best you can do is go to physio or chiropractor or whoever promises to help you. And maybe some pregnancy yoga. It helps for me. I always feel worse just after a session but it helps in the long term. Hope you feel a bit better soon!

I get debilitating SPD, to the point I can barely walk and am in so much pain. The chiropractor made 90% of the pain go away. I strongly recommend it.

I am so sorry. I just can't imagine how awful that must be for you and I'm so sorry. I hope you find relief soon.

I didn't sleep for more than an hour last night because of the pain in my hips I tried to sleep in bed on the floor on the sofa I just can't get comfortable I did eventually find a position that was comfortable I was twisted round and didn't sleep for long because it made me more uncomfortable in the long run I'm so exhausted and I've woke up in so much pain I haven't even taken my daughter to nursery because I can't walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back