In a good mood

emma1976

Reaction score
Awwww, that's good new hun. Glad you are happy and well done on you and babes dad getting back together.
xxxxx

Congratulations on getting back with Summer's daddy xxx

Really glad things are finally looking up for you. Was worried about you when you didn't post for ages after Summer was due!! I even put a post in the 3rd Trimester asking anyone if they knew where you'd gone!! Lol xx

Can't wait to see the pics of Summer xxx

Blimey what a turnaround!
Well you deserve to be happy and as you say maybe Summer senses that you are happy and as a knock on she is more settled. Bravo you! And I hope all works out with her daddy. What a wonderful fairytale ending I am genuinely sooo pleased for you, you had such a rough time.....
Hope your good luck rubs off on me my little boy has an ear infection so the routine he was starting to get into has now gone right out of the window and he is back to screaming! And he is on antibiotics which I hate as he's only 6.5weeks old boo hoo. Oh well it had to happen sooner or later I suppose, part and parcel of being a mummy...
Anyway lots of love to you and your bub - Well done!!! xxx

awww thats great news Kayliegh im really happy for you! Glad you have sorted things with Summers daddy. And isnt Summer a good little girl sleeping all night for you!! Hope it continutes for you

Take care

Steph x x

awww Kay, im glad things are going ok at last! you deserve it babe!

offer is still there to meet up if you want to

xxx

Glad every thing is goign better - i wish my boy would sleep through the night he is 8 weeks now, and has gone from waking once, he is now waking twice, though he has a cold at the mo so it could be that.

Yea i felt the same,i went out last week for the first time without jamie, it felt really weird and i missed him loads!! especially as i saw loadsa ppl i knew who were all asking after him so i was showing them photos of him on my phone which made me miss him more!! But i did actually enjot myself and it did feel nice to be out again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back