In a bit of a state......

brand new

Reaction score
Because I have had a miscarriage without knowing I was pregnant! Stupid as it sounds! I was around six weeks. I don't mean to offend anyone it's just u ladies have been so supportive with other things I just needed u today. Desperately. I feel so silly not recognising the signs. And for not realising. Oh god I'm in such a state. Don't know how to feel or anything xxx

Aww brand new my heart goes out to u... It's just so heart breaking at any stage :( hope u start to feel better soon xxx

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

I don't really have any good advice except take it easy and let yourself have time. It's an awful thing to go through whether you knew about the pregnancy or not. I hope you've got some caring people around you now too? Huge hugs xxx

I'm so sorry to hear that Hun, whether you realised or not you have still suffered a loss, all I can offer is a hug xxx

That sounds very upsetting :( I would be like you all mixed up emotionally. Just take some time and be kind to yourself - you're not stupid! Big hugs xx

I'm so sorry honey. That must have been awful for you. Thinking of you x

I have no advice, but I have experience.

I'd just got a promotion, moved to take it, new job, new flat, new town, new people, and worked two straight weeks of 13 hour days.
I became aware of it, told OH about it, and got on with it.
Once all the crazy died down a coupla weeks later, it suddenly hit me, and I had a horrible coupla days dealing with it.

It's still a loss. And the most personal one anyone can ever experience.

Allow yourself to process it/grieve, and take care xx

No advice. Just wanted to say I'm so sorry, I'm thinking of you & be good to yourself over the next few weeks. Much love & hugs. xxxx

You're not stupid at all! No advice or experience of this personally, but I can imagine how awful you must be feeling :( take care of yourself lovely xx

So sorry to hear this BN :-( I have no experience so sadly cannot offer any useful advice...I hope you and your partner are ok or as ok as you can be at this difficult upsetting time. Sending you a huge hug xxx

Hugs hun...its not nice at all :(

The same thing happened to me last year....my periods had always been all over the place and often went ages without. But this one sunday morning I convinced myself to buy a test (we werent actively ttc). I bought the test then started bleeding a couple of hours later (hadnt done test at this point as I really didnt think I was preg). Just presumed it was my period but for the sake of it did the test that evening and got my first ever bfp and 2-3 weeks on a digi. I didnt know what the hell was going on but it tuens out it was the start of my miscarriage :(

As emamay said it didnt hit me until a couple of weeks later what my body had gone through.

The only condolence we had was that we had no chance to get excited about becoming parents...dreaming of names, prams, nursery furniture etc so I found that a blessing.

Anyway....exactly a year (minus two days) after my mc began I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl so dont give up hope :)

Take care of urself xxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So sorry for your loss, you're not at all stupid! Take it easy and don't be too hard on yourself, I didn't know I was pregnant with Daisy until 16 weeks - it happens. Hope you're ok xxxx

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss. Your not stupid at all, your mind is so preoccupied with a little one. I think its natural not to know how to feel, it must be a big shock. Take care of yourself xx

So sorry to hear about your loss, take care of yourselves and just because you didn't realise doesn't mean you don't need time to grieve. xx

Aww hun massive hugs you look after yourself xxx

Thanks girls. Been in a total daze all day. Just going through the motions of looking after jack and the house etc. I've got a feeling that when I'm on my own tomorrow that's when it'll hit me. My OH is the kinda bury his head in the sand type person so it's a little hard to talk to him. Thanks for being there. I was so traumatised this morning tho wen I see the sac. It's just overwhelming to think what could of been. Xxxxx

Last edited:
I have no advice but I am so sorry to hear that! Huge hugs! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back