Impressed with myself!

Beauandhamish

Reaction score
Managed to cook tea tonight for the first time in over a month! Poor oh has been fending for himself because I couldn't stomach food but I manage to make Shepard's pie tonight so I'm hoping I'm on the up! X

Woo well done!! :) I've had to cook unfortunately cause OH is at work a lot either that or can't eat .
But today's cooking was a bit easier! Got a bit rusty at it though :( lol

X

Well done! I am starting to find I can do a bit more too.. when my husband is at work I cook for when he gets in as he works 12 hour shifts, and it was all freezer food just shoved in the oven but I've managed a couple of different things in the last week now I'm 12 weeks so hoping I'm on the way up - hope you are too!! xx

You've both made me feel really mean for making oh do his own cooking, Iv been off sick and he works long day shifts or night shifts but Iv still made him do his own, usually freezer stuff or takeaways lol. I usually do all the cooking so its come as a shock to him! Hopefully will be able to get back to normal now, back at work tomorrow as well, just for the evening shift 4-10 to see how it goes! X

You've both made me feel really mean for making oh do his own cooking, Iv been off sick and he works long day shifts or night shifts but Iv still made him do his own, usually freezer stuff or takeaways lol. I usually do all the cooking so its come as a shock to him! Hopefully will be able to get back to normal now, back at work tomorrow as well, just for the evening shift 4-10 to see how it goes! X

Haha I'm sorry! Didn't mean too. :) I've been signed off and he works funny shifts so even if it was freezer meal I tried to throw something together. Even if it made me feel worse haha. Made him a ham Sarnie the other day then had to vom straight after eek!
I'm glad your starting to feel better! I can't wait for my bloom to come and nausea & sickness to go!

X

I spoke too soon as my sickness has been awful today :-( back to not eating let alone thinking about meals for my husband!! Yuck yuck yuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back