Implantion bleeding

JaccsX

Reaction score
Hey! I'm currently in my TWW I'm 8dpo and AF due to come on the 12th, I'm dying to test but trying to hold back because I don't want to get me hope up had a lot of evps etc! Anyways I was just wondering if every woman experiences implantation bleeding? And when it's normally occurs?x

Last edited:
Hello, I had no implantation bleeding with my son, but did get very strong cramps around the time of implantation. Good luck to you.

Hey thank you! I'm not too sure I know I've had some cramping but nothing serious I have had extremely bad back pain I couldn't wait to test I'm terrible! Just done a FRER and I may have the most faintist line ever!😂Will wait a few days and test again thank you for your reply x

I've been pregnant five times and never had any implantation bleeding.

I think it's a less common occurrence.

I saw your test on your other thread and I can definitely see a line. It's faint but it's there!

XX

I've been pregnant 4 times and had IB once. This time (no bleeding) quite a lot of cramping and much earlier than I thought it would be.

If you are interested there is an implantation calculator and a implantation bleeding tool on a site called countdown to pregnancy. I found it quite useful.

I think they say around 20% of women get it, something like that. On average it happens between 9 and 12 dpo but could be earlier or later. I've been pregnant once and didn't have it. good luck.

(This is all according to Mr Google...)

I had IB when I had a chemical at 9 DPO but didn't this time.

Good luck! Fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back