Implantation?

stacey2020

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the essay,
Wondering if someone could help shed some light on things for me?
About 3 weeks ago I had a mc, absolutely devastated me but I picked myself up and brushed myself off and got back on the ttc pony as it were. My partner and I dtd 3 times a week after the bleeding stopped. Since then I've recently started bleeding. At first I thought "ah here comes af" but... its been 5 days of nothing but dark brown "old blood" and barely any of that (sorry tmi) I've used 4 pads in 5 days, thats how little its been. There seems to be more when I wipe than on the pad itself but its lighter in colour and more watery.
Could this just be an odd af due to the mc or is there a faint possibility that I may be pregnant again already?
Other symptoms include
Swollen/tender breasts
Darker nipples
Bloated
Eating myself out of house and home
Peeing every few hours
Slight cramping but nothing compared to normal af
Am I just looking for any and all little symptoms or could it be...

when I had implantation bleed it lasted one day was only enough for liner and was brown (this was our first try again after our mmc.)
Could be ur body just adjusting back to normal again, I don't know if implantation bleed would go on for so many days. Then again were all so different so who knows.
Have u been tracking ur cycle? Hope u get ur bfp soon

It's difficult to keep track on my cycles as I have pcos so my cycles vary hugely! I've just started tracking them after the mc as I wanted to be able to know how far along or when it was possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back