Implantation Rage

Lozzaste

Reaction score
Hiya
With my last two BFPs, I got rage around the time of implantation (7-8DPO) and with the first I actually got implantation bleeding the next day. I'm about that now and I was FUMING this morning about nothing! I was even angry with myself!
I'm pretty convinced I'm out this month (which is for once, ok by me as we are going on a long haul holiday and I get severe nausea in early pregnancy! Not sure I fancy that on a 9hr flight!) but I wondered if anyone else gets this or I am just a freak of nature? :) x

This is so weird! I was just coming on here to ask about rage...I thought I was going insane with symptom spotting! I'm 7dpo and I'm soooo angry today and I don't know why...I'm so huffy and feel like screaming for no reason! Feel like I'm having some sort of weird surge of energy, It's strange!

I hope It's a good sign for us. My stomach feels odd too. Can't wait to test, though I'm still not very hopeful!

Xx

Oooh! How funny :)
We are about the same then! I'm not hopeful this month - although I ovulated, we could fit in one DTD :-( Mind you, it does only take once!
I'm kidding myself if I think I can wait until Thursday to test! No chance! I have said that I will know for sure by next weekend. I think I just like peeing on things and imagining lines!
The surge of energy thing is exactly how I feel too! Xx

Ooh fingers crossed Lozzaste xxx

I actually never knew anything about rage and implantation.... I'm now 7dpo, and I've been ridiculously angry with absolutely nothing today and yesterday! What the hell? I thought it was mood swings! Haha. What's the link between rage and implantation?

I don't know if there is a link (perhaps hormones) but I definitely get it!
Oooh all three of us are about the same DPO then! Exciting :)

Never had implantation rage myself I don't think lol but hope its a sign for you x

The time with the IB with it was actually funny looking back on it! I was fuming that hubby did the washing and didnt put my clothes away, only his and our daughter's. when he said he would do it, I was angry at him because he didn't know where everything went - how ridiculous! I was then angry at myself for being angry! I called myself a twat! Haha x
I may have just been hungover this morning (accidentally finished a bottle of prosecco to myself last night..) so I'm not pinning any hopes on it :) x

I didn't even have a reason to be mardy! I was really angry, cried a little and fell asleep for 3 hours yesterday afternoon! Omg haha

I've napped twice today, once from about 9-11am then 2-4:30. Most unlike me, again though, could have been the prosecco...!

I get sleepy a lot randomly, but I do work in a nursery so I get knackered at work! Haha. It's not like me to sleep for so long during an afternoon nap though. Following my nap, we went out for a party then I had a restless night last night :/ bloody hormones and heat and everything!

I have had this with all my bfp deffo something in it, got angry cried the lot and over nothing! Lol glad its not just me being a moody cow lol all past now though was over 1-3 days x

I've just had a look at my chart, and I've marked down 'irritability' on cd6 the day after a temp dip!!!! I wonder if there really is something in this :whistle:

read my journal! every cycle around 7-9dpo I am in a horrible mood! I snap at everyone, short tempered irritable! must be weird hormones.......

Glad it's not just me then! It would be interesting if there was a correlation between IR and pregnancy! X

Ooh good luck to the three of us :)

Yes, it does just take once Lozza! xx

I'm 7 dpo haven't had any rage bit I was sooo tired yesterday. Kept falling asleep and even when awake struggled to keep my eyes open. This went on from 10 am to 3pm! Might be wine induced but you never know

I'm only on cd6 but today I just feel furious. For no reason at all! I feel like I could just scream and throw things around and have a right tantrum! Must be hormones but I just hope my oh stays out of my way!

I feel very sorry for my OH as he got a very very moody fiancée to deal with all weekend, poor bloke didn't know what he'd done wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back