Implantation or AF?

Sg1985

Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been on here in ages!!
TTC baby number 2 first month.

I am around 13DPO and I have been bleeding on and off for the past 6 days. My normal af was due yesterday. I am very confused because the blood hasn't been heavy like it is for at least 1 day when I have af but it's been very sporadic and on and off. I have also had a few small clots which looked very strange. The stomach cramps also feel very different to menstrual cramps.
I took a test today and it's negative.
Is there a chance I could be experiencing IB or do you think it's just a very weird, long AF? With my daughter, I had IB that was very much like a period so much so that I actually thought it was a period so didn't find out I was pregnant until 6 weeks along.
Has this happened to anyone else? I'm really confused and don't know what to think. Do you think possibly a trip to the doctors if it doesn't calm down (not that I'll be able to get an appt any time soon!) x

Hey, didn't want to read and run!

I've read that sometimes you won't get a positive for a few days after implantation bleeding! Not very experienced myself as its only month 1 of TTC baby no.1 as well! But reading everything I can set my eyes on haha! Maybe try another test in a couple of days?

I'd recommend seeing your doc too, altho I know only too well how long they take to find you an appt!

Good luck and lots of babydust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back