Implantation cramps?

Snidy

Reaction score
So I'm about 13 dpo, although I'm not positive. I've had a lot of early symptoms. I'm 4 days away from when my period should be starting. Yesterday I started getting some cramping that felt similar to AF cramps, when I checked for bleeding there was slight pink spotting and it stopped after an hour and I had nothing else the rest of the night. Today I have the same cramps and when I wiped this morning there is some light pink blood but other than that nothing. So I'm still waiting to see if my AF does come. The cramping is on and off, once second causing some pain and the other- feeling nothing. Hopefully not my AF! Anyone also having this?

Hi Snidy ! I'm 12 DPO , but I've been having cramps since 8 DPO. No bleeding but definite cramping like AF is going to make a big entrance ! Fingers crossed for you it could be implantation? :)

Hello,

I've found warm feelings sharp twinges and mild cramps to be good signs in the past.

Another interesting one to check is your cervical position it's low and open before af and high and tightly closed when pregnant.

Good luck!

Xx

Hi ragdoll! The little spotting I had is gone. It was only there when I wiped yesterday and this morning but haven't had it since. The cramps have subsided this evening. This would be very unusual for my period! I've never had spotting and then nothing...usually once the cramps come the AF follows and heavily. My breasts are also noticeably bigger. I have a good feeling about this! Fingers crossed for the both of us! Xx

I got my bfp yesterday. Around 10 days ago i thought AF was arriving. Usual cramps, blood when wiping for about 2 days. Then nothibg. Sore boobs for 3 weeks! Took 2 cheap tests and got a line on each! Good luck

Fantastic news Lara ! I really do feel like AF is on its way but fingers crossed Snidy it could be our month ! I find out tomorrow eek

Congrats Lara! Wonderful news. I feel like AF is on the way as well. I had some more pink blood this morning but only when I wipe. The cramps feel similar to AF cramps and it's making me nervous...my AF isn't due for four days. But yes fingers crossed for us both ragdoll! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back