Implantation?!?!? breakthrough?!?!?

Fsb676

Reaction score
Hi! Ok, so any and all replies appreciated. I know I am crazy and over analyzing…wouldn’t be the first thread I put on here being a crazy person lol…..

My periods range from 28-24 days. I had my last period October 2nd. I ovulated the 17/18. We timed sex decently well this month. Tested bfn 7 and 8 dpo….what was the point lol. Cramping at 12 dpo. 13 dpo mostly brown, some pink spotting. Fully expected my period in the next day or two. 14 dpo same thing…and now 15 dpo same thing….except getting lighter. I really don’t think I’m pregnant, but at the same time…now I am wondering. Implantation bleeding shouldn’t be lasting this long, but I have never spotted for this long. I also have been extra active….which usually promoted af. I am afraid to see a faint positive and then have a chemical or miscarry…but I’m also afraid of missing a positive and having had the opportunity to see if I needed progesterone, etc. Should I wait it out another day or two?

Oh and in addition…I did one of those crazy take an opk as a preg test which you aren’t supposed to do. And I saw a line at 14 dpo, but it definitely wasn’t a positive surge, etc.

My implantation happened around 6dpo. It was dark brown old blood and was able to get a positive 2days later on cheaply test. Although v faint.
I'd take a test to find out. But that's me I've no patience. Only way to know for sure.
If u feel u can wait a day or two do.
Good luck

Oh @Fsb676 ! I hate how weird cycles can be! How is it today? Have you tested again? I’m having a weird one too. But not feeling hopeful or that I’m pregnant but just wish it wouldn’t mess with your emotions. let me know! Xx

Oh @Fsb676 ! I hate how weird cycles can be! How is it today? Have you tested again? I’m having a weird one too. But not feeling hopeful or that I’m pregnant but just wish it wouldn’t mess with your emotions. let me know! Xx
Well….of course after all the mystery…it hit and it hit hard about an hour or two later. I ended up in bed for an hour or two with pain killer and a heating pad, but then was feeling so much better and got lots accomplished in the evening. Like you said, it’s messing with the emotions that gets to me too. I guess I was just late. I keep going back and forth between trying and not trying. Ya know? It’s very tiring, but I also don’t want to lose time. I found out I was pregnant last November, and can’t believe it’s been a year! Hope your finishing up, and almost ready to track OPKs!

@Fsb676 aw god, it’s always the way isn’t it! It’s hard with what to do for the best, especially when you know it CAN happen it messes with your emotions wondering why it isn’t. :( I’m glad you had a productive time in the end. Maybe with the festive period coming up it’ll distract us both and we will get our BFP.

Well I’m having a strange one , brown spotting Saturday (approx 12/13dpo) then bleeding Sunday, and then nothing (odd bit of pink when wipe) Monday. And nothing since. So I basically had a 1 day and a half period, which is so unusual. Especially as I’m on blood thinners and I usually have 2 heavy days and a 5 day cycle. I was silly enough to test today thinking “what if” it was implantation, but BFN, I think the least I could be was 15/16 dpo. So definitely out but just hate the weird cycle! :(

Awww…definitely sounds like your having a weird one too. I keep popping back in here lol, so who knows maybe I’ll join back in. It’s been mentally a break jut to tell myself I’m not going too though lol. I don’t know why….if it isn’t true. Hahaha I would love another holiday BFP. We were trying, but so shocked last year. Found out the Monday after Thanksgiving. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back