Implantation bleeding

Hannah1678

Reaction score
Has anyone got experience of implantation bleeding they would share? How many DPO and how much of it? Also what colour was it?

Mine started 9dpo and lasted until 11 dpo. It was brown spotting mostly but there were points when I thought it was way too heavy to be anything but AF. It was never red but on the middle day it was enough to use a liner, then it just tailed off and I got my BFP the next day.

Mine started 9dpo and lasted until 11 dpo. It was brown spotting mostly but there were points when I thought it was way too heavy to be anything but AF. It was never red but on the middle day it was enough to use a liner, then it just tailed off and I got my BFP the next day.
Thank you for replying Abi88!! I think I have implantation bleeding at the moment but worried it’s just a slow starting early period? We shall see it’s good to know you got your BFP so early after bleeding :) congratulations xx

I had it during one cycle at 9 dpo. It was light brown and it lasted only for a few wipes. I got my bfp 2 days later but it ended in a chemical sadly.x

I’m experiencing same thing right now, I’m almost certain it’s early period. It’s worse in the morning but then doesn’t seem to be much there throughout the day. I’m 7 dpo, can you get implantation bleeding that early?

I had it during one cycle at 9 dpo. It was light brown and it lasted only for a few wipes. I got my bfp 2 days later but it ended in a chemical sadly.x
Thank you Kitana, I’m pretty sure AF was just creeping up on my unfortunately. Out for me this month! :| X

I’m experiencing same thing right now, I’m almost certain it’s early period. It’s worse in the morning but then doesn’t seem to be much there throughout the day. I’m 7 dpo, can you get implantation bleeding that early?
What cycle day are you on?? How early is your ‘period’? 7dpo isn’t too early to have implantation bleeding and some ladies have it quite heavy?
Hope you get the outcome you’re looking for! X

What cycle day are you on?? How early is your ‘period’? 7dpo isn’t too early to have implantation bleeding and some ladies have it quite heavy?
Hope you get the outcome you’re looking for! X
Cycle day 25/32, I just thought I’d feel different if I fell this month and I don’t feel any different I’m almost making up symptoms!! Thanks, had everything crossed for this month but don’t feel certain at all. This two week wait gets me every month!

Cycle day 25/32, I just thought I’d feel different if I fell this month and I don’t feel any different I’m almost making up symptoms!! Thanks, had everything crossed for this month but don’t feel certain at all. This two week wait gets me every month!
Wow so a full 7 days early bleeding that’s really promising! Don’t rule anything out yet, keep us updated on how you go on :) x

So I’ve just tested, 10dpo. Extremely faint line, can you get false lines? Or is any line counted as positive? Is my mind playing tricks or can anyone else see this?

image.jpg

So I’ve just tested, 10dpo. Extremely faint line, can you get false lines? Or is any line counted as positive? Is my mind playing tricks or can anyone else see this?

View attachment 85499
You can get false positives but they tend to be Evaps and lack the clear colour, also often thinner than they should be.

I see the line but not 100% on the colour. Try again in the morning!

You can get false positives but they tend to be Evaps and lack the clear colour, also often thinner than they should be.

I see the line but not 100% on the colour. Try again in the morning!
Ahhh ok. This line is very light blue. I’ll test again tomorrow morning and hope it’s darker. Fingers and toes crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back