Implantation Bleeding ?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Anonymousqt, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Anonymousqt

Anonymousqt New Member

I'm going to break it down for everyone :
    AF / October 1st - October 4th
    OD / October 14th
    ( average 9DPO ) which would make implantation happen around the 23rd !
    On the 23rd I started bleeding crazy ! Like as if I was on my period .
    I could push the blood out ! And feel as blood clots ( size of a quarter ) would just fall out of me 😭 . I thought it could've been a miscarriage ? But how would I be able to have a miscarriage if implantation didn't occur ? And my period was 5 days early ! Anyways , The 23rd - 25th there were blood clots , now it's very light blood with no clots . Also I had NO type of pains at all but on my period cramps would normally be accompanied with it . now I'm sneezing like crazy ! I woke up with heartburn , and I'm having been having back aches for a couple days now ! Anyone ever have heavy implantation bleeding ? Also any clues about what this should be ? I should get my period today but since I already bled since the 23rd I doubt it !

2. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I believe if there's clotting it's not implantation.. the clotting signifies a period and the shedding of your utero lining.

3. Brightdiamond

Brightdiamond Active Member

Yeah, I agree with Salley, I've done a lot of reading/research just recently as i believe i have just been through it and there's a site which explains the difference between a period and implantation.
    Implantation shouldn't; be red, heavy, not a continuous flow, no clots and shouldnt last longer than 3 days (although I've heard some people have had it last for up to 5)
    Implantation bleeding is usually brownish/pinky in colour, light/spotting, roughly 1-3 days long and can be on and off and can be accompanied by the usual menstrual pain.
    Hope this helps :)