Implantation Bleeding or Miscarriage? Loosing my mind!

EvaO

Reaction score
Hi all - I think I tested positive for 3 days in a row now, but started bleeding yesterday. It’s definitely different to my regular period - it comes/goes, light compared to period but not as light to define it as ‘spotty’and is a mix of brown + bright red (no clots / tissue). I feel like it’s too much blood & wrong color for implantation bleeding based on what i’ve read online. Any advice? It’s a very confusing and worrying.

7B1D023F-A6AD-4F19-81A6-41B5AEC31CBE.jpeg

Sorry you’re going through this.

my first miscarriage was like instant red bleeding, heavier than my usual periods.

my second one started with brown turning to red but was never really heavy.

They were so different to each other bleeding wise.

my hcg levels didn’t drop and I ended up needing intervention with both so taking more pregnancy tests couldn’t answer it for me.
If I were you I wouldn’t waste money on tests and drive yourself mad comparing your lines.

If you are less than 6 weeks the only way to know for sure what’s happening is to get blood drawn and then drawn again two days later.

if you’re 6 weeks or more then get an early scan.

I really hope you’re not miscarrying. Some people do bleed and continue on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies.
Good luck xx

I had bleeding for a couple weeks but it was light. They took my blood hcg and I got a scan at 6 weeks 3 days. She's 13 days old now. I hope it turns out well for you.
Hi all - I think I tested positive for 3 days in a row now, but started bleeding yesterday. It’s definitely different to my regular period - it comes/goes, light compared to period but not as light to define it as ‘spotty’and is a mix of brown + bright red (no clots / tissue). I feel like it’s too much blood & wrong color for implantation bleeding based on what i’ve read online. Any advice? It’s a very confusing and worrying.

View attachment 93607

Thanks for your comments! Just had HCG bloodwork back and looks like this will end in miscarriage. Too low to be viable.

Thanks for your comments! Just had HCG bloodwork back and looks like this will end in miscarriage. Too low to be viable.
I’m really sorry to hear that. Stay strong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back