Implantation bleeding or another AF??

Tigeress

Reaction score
Ok so I've just gone and had my shower and just before I got in I went to the toilet.. pulled down my underwear and sat.. as you do. And I noticed my underwear had so much cm in them?? Very dark cm AND I've also noticed some blood spread over them as well? Very faint but can defo tell it's blood. It's after 12 so I'm now just only 9dpo.. what is this?? My period is due the 14th. Five days early? No way. I've been rattling on to everyone on here about ib, could this be it????? I've had ib bleed before and it was exactly like this.. but I don't want to get my hopes up as af could still be on her way. I kept wiping away like a maniac and the smallest amount come away (and I got right in there). I've now got a funny feeling in my tummy like a pinching sensation just by my belly button an I feel nauseas. Which I have been since o. I would post my Nick nacks but the thought of them being on the net sends me shivers. Wish I had guts like you girls. Whilst we were sitting with my bro an his gf tonight I did notice I was wet but it didn't occur to me why. It wasn't til after thru left I thought about it an not until I had my shower (cos of the of odour you can get, I can't deal with it lol) I noticed. Oh my God, I hope so!!! Please God. Damn why this happen so late lol. Everyone sleeping! I'm rambling on now. What do you think girls does ib happen around this time? Could this be ib? I also had a creamy cm in the middle of underwear nd when I wiped it was a dull yellow cm nearly white and very very lightXxx checked cervical position and its high and closed. And wet I think. I was doing ok this month and come to terms we hadn't done it and now this happens to send me stir crazy xxx

Last edited:
It certainly could be IB. When are you testing? I've got my fingers crossed for you x

Hey hun Arghhhhh! !!!!! Exciting :)

I've experienced the same just a bit mixed with CM yesterday and the day before 10 & 11dpo fingers crossed for you hun I really hope it is

xxxxx

Fingers crossed for you both.
Clover that sounds really positive x

Thanks girls, I'm definitely hopeful we have done it, so scared to get my hopes up at the moment. Only slept 3 hours. It's not got heAvier ans was really pink last time I saw it. Not any heAvier at the moment. When should I test if I got it yesterday? Xxx

Last edited:
10 dpo today and ovulated on the 29th xx

I'm the same, really weird. Today my boobs feel tingly but that can happen when I'm due.
I've had pains since like Sunday, and spotting too. Nothing in my Knicks only when I wipe high! It's slimy with cm, but defo not what I'd call a period, but I think too heavy to say it's spotting. I'm due Sunday.... And I'm 8/9 days past O. I've not had this in any other cycle but understand it could just be all a mess from mc in Jan.

Are we or aren't we?!!

I'm the same, really weird. Today my boobs feel tingly but that can happen when I'm due.
I've had pains since like Sunday, and spotting too. Nothing in my Knicks only when I wipe high! It's slimy with cm, but defo not what I'd call a period, but I think too heavy to say it's spotting. I'm due Sunday.... And I'm 8/9 days past O. I've not had this in any other cycle but understand it could just be all a mess from mc in Jan.

Are we or aren't we?!!

Hey hun, so glad someone is in the same position as me. I'm not getting any blood now, got a tiny brown dot though the last time I wiped. Cm is weird, it's like a dull yellow colour almost cream. But there's not a lot and only notice when I wipe "right in" I'm pretty much dry. Got my fingers crossed for you Jun, any other symptoms xxx sorry for Mc xx

Thanks. X

I had an itchy boob all day? Does that mean anything?

I bet it's AF just taking a week to come out. Just to be extra annoying! I've had a bit more red dots, with pink and not the same cm as when I was preg, that was defo yellow and thick. I never even realised it was a sign of had a week.

My AF never takes this long to start but who knows what's going on. Bet by Sunday it's full flow.

Hope yours stays away. X
How confident are you? I'm sure we never dtd enough anyway! ... Annoying!

Thanks. X

I had an itchy boob all day? Does that mean anything?

I bet it's AF just taking a week to come out. Just to be extra annoying! I've had a bit more red dots, with pink and not the same cm as when I was preg, that was defo yellow and thick. I never even realised it was a sign of had a week.

My AF never takes this long to start but who knows what's going on. Bet by Sunday it's full flow.

Hope yours stays away. X
How confident are you? I'm sure we never dtd enough anyway! ... Annoying!

Not very confident hun to be honest, ive just had a negative test, although its early, im not getting my hopes up now, 10 dpo today xx

It's hard not to. It's the conflict in your head that's annoying. Don't get excited.... Then the thought of what if, then pushing that thought back down. It's harsh.

I did a test- neg too. Also too early so don't know why I bothered!! Sunday/Monday should bring more answers. Least weekends pass faster than 3 days in The wk X

It's hard not to. It's the conflict in your head that's annoying. Don't get excited.... Then the thought of what if, then pushing that thought back down. It's harsh.

I did a test- neg too. Also too early so don't know why I bothered!! Sunday/Monday should bring more answers. Least weekends pass faster than 3 days in The wk X

Haha yes true, all this waiting around larky drives me round the bend. Should have a flashing belly button when pg! I don't know when to test again now, so will probe relax and see if af turns up. No bleeding at all now for nearly the whole day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back