Implantation bleeding? Need some advice please

Lauren1221

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I’m having some excitement and confusion as of right now. I was on my period from the 12th through the 15th of this month. On the 18th me and my partner had unprotected sex, and now as of today (10/24) I started to bleed lightly and have very mild cramping. Do you guys think this could be implantation bleeding? My periods are on time every single month and I’ve never experienced bleeding in between, so this is very out of the ordinary for me. Any advice on the situation would be greatly appreciated. I know it would be way too soon to take a test if it is implantation bleeding.

Hi everyone! I’m having some excitement and confusion as of right now. I was on my period from the 12th through the 15th of this month. On the 18th me and my partner had unprotected sex, and now as of today (10/24) I started to bleed lightly and have very mild cramping. Do you guys think this could be implantation bleeding? My periods are on time every single month and I’ve never experienced bleeding in between, so this is very out of the ordinary for me. Any advice on the situation would be greatly appreciated. I know it would be way too soon to take a test if it is implantation bleeding.
You're only just ovulating now so it could be an ovulation bleeding. You ovulate about 14 days after the first day of your period. So If your period started on the 12th, you would ovulate around the 26th of October, which is now. So better get busy! You can start testing in 2 weeks to check if you are pregnant, sometimes a few days earlier.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back