implantation bleed

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by susie, Apr 29, 2005.

1. susie

susie Well-Known Member

HI ALL WAS WONDERING WHAT IS AN IB LIKE COS I AM ON DAY 20 OF CYCLE AND HAVE HAD A SLIGHT BROWNY PINKY MUCAS DISCHARGE (SORRY TO BE SO GRAPHIC) IT IS ONLY SLIGHT BUT HAD LOWER BELLY PAIN YESTERDAY IS THIS WHAT ITS LIKE OF HAVE I MAYBE GOT INFECTION? LOOK FORWARD TO REPLIES

2. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Yes it can be. Mine was just brown- exactly like I get at the beginning of AF. I got it 10 days past ovulation and 12 days, just a very small amount on a panty liner I was wearing because AF was due- with mild cramps that lasted on and off from then on until a week ago. It was so like the start of AF that I emailed my husband to tell him that I wasn't pregnant.

+++

3. susie

susie Well-Known Member

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY I'M FEELING GROTTY TODAY WITH BIT OF TEMPERATURE AND STILL SMALL AMOUNT OF DISCHARGE SO I'M THINKING MAYBE INFECTION. TRUST THIS TO HAPPEN ON A BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND!
    HOPE YOU ARE WELL ROSEBY AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

4. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that, do get it checked out if you think you're running a temperature won't you? Hope you feel better soon,

+++