Implantation Bleed

BlondeP

Reaction score
Hi girlies

TMI!!!

Currently on my TWW! This morning when I woke I had a very light bit of blood in my cm. I've just been to the loo again now and it's a brownie colour but still lots of cm..... Could this be implantation? My periods usually come on thick and heavy from the word go you see....

Sounds quite positive.

I had really bad cramps 6DPO, a small spot of blood 8DPO and a :bfp: 9DPO.

Good luck!

xxxx

Ooohh that's promising !! I've been really crampy!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sounds good Blonde!! Fingers crossed for you xx

Hi girlies

TMI!!!

Currently on my TWW! This morning when I woke I had a very light bit of blood in my cm. I've just been to the loo again now and it's a brownie colour but still lots of cm..... Could this be implantation? My periods usually come on thick and heavy from the word go you see....
sounds promising hun.

When is AF due??

x

I don't know - recently came off the coil so haven't had a period in 3 years! :/ so all a guessing game at the min

I'm in the same sitch hon. Came off pill just 16 days ago, had withdrawal bleed days 4 - 7 - stopped, then pink/brown CM on days 8 and 12. Baby danced on days 2, 6 and 10. BFN 12dp (suspected) o. Might test again tomorrow morning (15dp (suspected)o). It's so hard not knowing where you are in your cycle. I've had cramps for a week now, no blood, sore boobs, constant headache and feeling sickly occassionally. Think I might be a little too hopeful for instant conception.

GL! xx

Last edited:
I think I'm praying on the never to have an instant result :( doesn't stop me trying haha! The girls at work said I have a 'different look about me, almost glowy!' And that must be a positive hahaa!

Update, just had some brown gunk come out! (After a bit of force from being on the loo) TMI so it's gone from a red spot to brown funk in a day �� FML!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back