Implantation at 12dpo?

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hiya,

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but after some light brown spotting on Saturday and Sunday and some cramping on Sunday no AF has arrived. I'm due today so I did an ebay cheapie and I don't know but I think I saw a shadow of a line when I held it under the light- the line is definitely there now it's dried out but obviously that could be evaporation and it wasn't that clear when I was supposed to be checking it. Thing is that that's quite late to have IB isn't it? Does that sound dodgy? Anyone else have pain when they had implantation because I needed to take paracetamol and had a heat pack on my tum on Sunday so thought AF was on the way.

Not sure what to think- I have all sorts of symptoms but then I always do! I haven't said anything to my OH yet until I get a proper result.

Hmmm.
Roll on tomorrow morning!
+++

I dont think its too late for implantation spotting. I think anytime from 7DPO up to about 14 DPO is normal, with 10, 11 and 12DPO most usual. Im sure I read that someone else on here who recently got pregnant said that their implantation was really painful, so fingers crossed its the same for you! :pray: :hug:

Don't know much about implantation bleeding but I know a lot of pregnant girls have a light bleed or spotting on or around the day that their AF is due.

I've also read that a lot of women have said that their very early PG symptoms were so close to their AF symptoms that they didn't even bother to test for a few days.

FX it's all good signs for you

:hug:

I didn't have any spotting but definitely the cramps, loads of symptoms actually, so many it made me post lots about them which was unusual and so I'm really, really hoping that its good signs for you too, like Loola says implantation bleeding can happen at different times too.

Very best wishes, really hope its a more certain BFP for you when you next test :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ooh. Right. Now I'm hoping that I haven't set myself up for a fall as I'm feeling all positive again. Is it worth testing tomorrow or should I wait until Thursday do you think? Is the result much stronger after 24 hours?

+++

Being a poas addict I would have tested the past 3days already personally, but do what feels comfortable for you, and remember that a faint line is still as good as positive :hug: If it would be upsetting if it weren't strong and dark, then wait, but even a faint or less doesn't mean you're not, also depends which tests you use. I used predictor's and they were SO faint, ebay cheapies were darker, so bear it all in mind, really, really hoping its good for you Rosebay :hug: :hug: :hug: Also, if your implantation was later, tests may be too :hug:

I had an implantation bleed on the day my period was due, which must have been at least 14 dpo as I only had sex once 16 days before that!! (TMI)

A faint line is a faint line and the bleed sounds really positive. I know you don't want to get your hopes up but it does sound good - perhaps wait a few days and try again?

I was so convinced my bleed was AF I didn't test till 6 days afterwards and got MEGASTRONG line within 3 seconds - so you can definitely test in the next couple of days I would think.

Best of luck :hug:

ooooh, sounds really hopeful for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

With my first baby, I had light brown spotting on 11DPO and again on 13DPO.

Test again perhaps with your first morning urine.

Good luck!

sounds good hun

If i were you i would have used all my tests by the morning lol!

Fingers crossed for you hun, out of all the cheap tests i have used i have either had nothing on them at all or had faint lines - only when i have had stronger ones later and believe me i have been though alot of tests in the last year!! So hopefully the line will be stronger and you will be joining me over in first tri

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back